The Hopara, a true outdoor adventurer, can effortlessly negotiate any terrain, wet or dry. This shoe, designed through the HOKA lens, will blast other mountain sandals out of the water.
The Hopara has a synthetic top with strategic cutouts for drainage while maintaining a snug fit. It has a neoprene collar for comfort and flexibility, as well as a quick-lace mechanism. It's rubberized EVA midsole provides a responsive but cushioned sensation, as well as a rubberized toe cap for protection and a sticky rubber outsole for grip in a range of settings. With 4mm multidirectional lugs for added traction, the Hopara is your key to adventure.
Sku : U Hopara 1123112
Colour : DSGYL Desert Sun / Golden Yellow
* Synthetic and neoprene upper offers flexibility, comfort and breathability
* Gusseted neoprene construction provides a secure lockdown and reduces friction when wet
* Rubberized EVA midsole offers a more cushioned and responsive ride
* Rubberized toe cap provides protection against debris
* Outsole features sticky rubber for grip in wet or dry conditions
* 4mm multidirectional lugs offer grip on uneven surfaces
* Broad lug pattern with grooving offers grip when wet
* Quick-lace system offers easy adjustability and lace storage