The Anacapa Low GTX is a low-profile take on the Anacapa Mid GTX that was designed with responsible manufacturing in mind. The versatile silhouette is engineered from lightweight leather certified by the Leather Working Group and features recycled polyester in the collar, mesh, and laces. This innovative style features signature HOKA extended-heel geometry for a smooth trail ride.
The American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Seal of Acceptance recognizes products that have been found beneficial to foot health. To earn the Seal, each product is reviewed by a group of APMA podiatrists to ensure it promotes foot health.
- Leather Working Group Gold-rated waterproof nubuck leather
- Recycled polyester materials in collar, mesh and laces
- GORE-TEX footwear fabric with recycled textile
- PFC-Free water repellency treatment
- Quick lace hook
- Gusseted tongue
- Molded PU sockliner derived from 50% soybean oil
- Compression-molded foam midsole
- Vibram® Megagrip rubber with 5mm lugs
Sku : Anacapa Low Gtx 1122017 TEBC
Colour : TEBC Tiger Eyes / Black